Ordering Info

Take a look at some of my creations and what's on the menu at www.heartofthebatter.com

To order cakes, cupcakes or cake pops please contact me at carina@heartofthebatter.com

You can also find me on facebook by searching Heart of the Batter

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Other Bakers and Cakers I Love

Hello darlings!

If you've stopped by before you know I've told you about my love for Bakerella. If you haven't heard of her by now... well, I think maybe you've been living under a rock. But seriously, if you love cake pops (or are even just curious about them), cupcakes, cookies, pies... basically anything delicious and adorable you will love Bakerella. Stop by her site today www.bakerella.com Go ahead, I'll wait here.

Welcome back. Pretty awesome right?!

I've also talked about the obscene addiction I have to Wilton products. I'd say 95% of the cake decorating products and tools I use are from Wilton, and I just can't get enough of them. The year books are to die for, such incredible and inventive ideas, with step by step instructions... right down to exact amounts of frosting needed for each project. Love, love, love Wilton.

Now, my latest find.
www.mycakeschool.com
Melissa and her mom Bebe create fabulous cakes, cupcakes and occasionally cake pops every week. If you'd just like to stop by and see what's new, mycakeschool has a great blog that anyone can access for free. Some articles are fully accessible with many pictures and step by step instructions for great seasonal projects, but there is also a members area that gives you access to tons of videos, pictures, tutorials and unique ideas... all for $30 a year! That's right, I said A YEAR!  That's like the cost of a fancy coffee drink once per month. If you like to find some new ideas that you can try out the blog is an excellent resource. And if you're a burgeoning entrepreneur like me, the membership is an exceptional source for ideas, and learning new techniques.

Check out the blog today, and stop by regularly. http://www.mycakeschool.com/blog/

I've already tried out one idea I found on this site and it turned out great. A definite keeper. I'm planning on trying out another this coming week for a special lady's 60th birthday. I'll show you how that turns out soon.

Until then, check out those amazing sites. And, if you're on facebook check out 'Bakerella', 'Wilton' , and 'MyCakeSchool'. There are lots of great pictures, and a wonderful community of cake decorators to get ideas and advice from. Between you, me and those 3, you'll be in good company. (I didn't mean for that to rhyme, it just happened).

Until next time,
go be creative, try something new, and have some fun!

Love and sprinkles, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment