Ordering Info

Take a look at some of my creations and what's on the menu at www.heartofthebatter.com

To order cakes, cupcakes or cake pops please contact me at carina@heartofthebatter.com

You can also find me on facebook by searching Heart of the Batter

Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year New Recipes

Hello Lovelies,
So, I know I've been MIA for a couple of weeks... but what can I say... It was the holiday season, I was off work... and let's be honest, I think we all needed a break.

Well, in the last month or so, I've found out how critical my own need for a gluten-free diet is, and I'm sure there are many of you out there who have dietary restrictions as well, or maybe you've made a health conscious choice to be vegan. Well, I don't believe anyone should miss out on the sweeter side of life because of a few tummy issues. So this year, I will be bringing you tons of gluten free, dairy free and vegan recipes. And for those of you who are afraid of these swaps, don't worry, I'll still be including some old fashioned gourmet cupcakes that I know you'll love. So stay tuned for those delicious new bites!

Also, you may have noticed I gave the blog a new look. What do you think?

I also made some changes to the look of www.heartofthebatter.com pop on over and take a peek. Let me know if you like it, or if you think I should still make some other changes. I would really appreciate your feedback!

Well, that's all for now. I hope you all had a safe and happy holiday and you're getting your whisking arm and taste buds ready for the wonderousness I've got coming your way!

Until next time!
Happy baking, caking and tasting...
Love and Sprinkles, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment